Friday, July 19, 2013

Birthday Things!!

Even before I could walk, I was infamous for climbing over furniture to get cake.


And growing up, I came to other people's birthday parties just for the cake.


Now that I'm an adult (sorta), it is slightly less likely that I'll climb over furniture to get to cake.  However, my true friends know better than to test my self-control by putting a china cabinet between me and cake.

One perk of being an adult is the ability to make special requests.  A few weeks ago, I randomly requested s'mores scones from my roommate.  Last night at midnight I came out of my room to find my roommate's chef doing this: 


Yeah, that's a blow torch.  Then, my roommate handed me this:


And I ate it, even though I had already brushed my teeth.  It was worth having to brush my teeth again.


Yay! Birthday Breakfast!!

1 comment: